Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 13, 2008

Hello Everyone!

This is my first attempt at creating a website, if you have any hints on how to do something better, please let me know!!!

As you can see I have uploaded the sonogram pictures of our little baby boy and pictures of my growing belly.

I am now feeling the baby move . . . . a lot! I can't remember exactly when I started to feel him, but now that I know what is going on I feel him all the time. Actually, I usually feel him move a lot when I am eating, I'm not sure what that means, but I'm sure its a good thing!

My belly is getting bigger and bigger each day. We will be taking the 5 month photos over the weekend, I'm actually 5 1/2 months pregnant right now, but we try to keep to taking the pictures on the 15th of each month as a reminder.

My next doctor's appointment is on March 26th. There is not a sonogram scheduled, but I will keep this updated with any news about the baby.

Have a wonderful day!

-Nicole and Jeff

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP