Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Belly at Six Months




Okay, I have to admit, there is a part of me that doesn't want to share these photos with all of you. I mean I'm HUGE. But I did promise to keep everyone updated, so here you go.

I'm doing really well. Sleeping is becoming more and more difficult, but as everyone tells me it gets worse before it gets better. The baby is doing great, as far as I can tell. He is moving lots every day. When I wake up he is usually doing a morning aerobic routine that I can't quite figure out, I'm not sure if his arms or legs are pumping away. Throughout the day I get little jabs here and there and then again at night he is at his gymnastics again. I'm getting very anxious to meet the little guy!

Jeff and I hope you all have a wonderful day! Take care and email if you get a chance.

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP