Wednesday, May 7, 2008

30 week check-up

Today was my 30 week check-up. Everything is still looking good! My belly measured at 32cm and the baby's heartbeat was at 132bpm. My belly is measuring a bit bigger than it should be so as we get closer to my due date the doctor may want to do a sonogram to check that the baby isn't too big. He still wants to me to gain more weight, though! I'm suppose to gain a pound a week now, this is a challenge I'm happy to take on. Watch out Publix, here I come! hehehe

I've been feeling great and still a little more tired than usual. The baby moves all the time. I think he is running out of space in there because I'm getting waves of movement rather than jabs now. You can now see my belly move when he moves which is just crazy! He is most active at night and after I eat.

Jeff put together the baby's furniture this weekend. And next weekend we plan on re-flooring the baby's room. I will definitely post photos of the nursery once we have it all set-up.

It's becoming more real every day. I can't believe we only have two months to go! Time flies when you are having fun!!

That's all for now . . . . have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP