Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Shower at Brambles Tea Room









This weekend I had a Baby Shower put together by Keri and Laura. They planned such a wonderful afternoon! We went to the Brambles Tea Room off of 5th Avenue in downtown Naples and it was wonderful. This is a very special little place hidden away and it was just perfect! We were served all different types of Tea (decaffinated for me) with scones and little dessert pastries. So delicious! Then I opened a mountain of gifts from everyone. I got so many wonderful things for the baby! The nursery is really coming together now!

Here are some pictures of the wonderful event.

A BIG THANK YOU TO KERI AND LAURA!!!! You are great friends and I am very appreciative of everything you do for me!

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP