Friday, May 16, 2008

The Nursery

Check out JT's handsome nursery! Now we just need the baby! Actually we need a few more things before he comes, but we are on our way. I have to say that the nursery would not look so great if it weren't for Keri and Joe helping Jeff and me. Keri and I painted the walls and Jeff and Joe cleaned up after us and made it look good. Then after we had to pull up the carpet (thanks to Brutus's accident, oops) Jeff and Joe put the new wood flooring down. Since neither of them had ever put wood flooring down before I think they did an amazing job! And now, the baby has the nicest and newest room in the house! I wanted to document the before and after of everything. I can't get over how great it looks!!


If you would like to come by and check it out in person just call! We would love to show off our nursery!!!

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP