Monday, July 7, 2008

Last Pictures of the Belly at "nine-ish" months


I wanted to mark the nineth month with photos even though it's not the 15th.

Jeff took these photos last night. I can't believe that in less than a day our little one will be here. He has been moving lots today, hopefully getting ready for his big journey!

Jeff and I are soooo excited! We will try to keep all of you updated! Please hope for a fast and pain free delivery for me!

Next time I will be posting pictures of Johnathan Thomas! I can't wait!

Lots of love and hugs to all of you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nic -
We can't wait!!! We are SOOO excited! My first nephew! I can't believe that it has been 9 months! I know that you are going to make fantastic parents.
xoxo,
Kris

Anonymous said...

Nic -
We can't wait!!! We are SOOO excited! My first nephew! I can't believe that it has been 9 months! I know that you are going to make fantastic parents.
xoxo,
Kris

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH NICOLE I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU TWO!! I just wanted to send you my love and best wishes for a smooth delivery. I am driving down to Florida starting tomorrow. I will call my mom for updates along the trip and I'll check my e-mail every night. I should get to Naples on the tenth or eleventh. I cannot wait to see you and Johnathan Thomas!! Good luck! Love, Jamie

Anonymous said...

Complimentary membership into the Young Bucks for JT! Congratulations and can't wait to see the pix of your new son!

Dave & Mindy

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP