Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Four weeks old today!






Johnathan has been changing every day! We feel like we have a new baby in the house. He is spending a lot more time awake just hanging out rather than just waking up to eat and then back to sleep. He has always been able to hold his head up with those strong neck muscles, but now he is getting really good at it. He head butted me the other day when I was burping him! Jeff and I have been running lots of errands with him and he travels really well. Whenever we get in the car he falls asleep right away. I took some photos of him before we went for professional photos. I will post the professional photos once I get them.

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP