Cute does not begin to describe how he looked . . . . I think we need to come up with a new word! Doesn't he look like a little man in these photos. Daddy dressed him in this (mini me) outfit and wore Khaki shorts just like Johnathan.
I know "they" say there are cuter outfits for girls rather than boys . . . but I gotta disagree when I look at him in this! Just look at him!!
Johnathan did very well at the restaurant, no screaming or crying, thakfully!
We came back home and did our nightly routine of bath, bottle and bed. Johnathan seems to enjoy his bath and I think he understands that its night time. Once I put him in his pajamas and give him the bottle he is in sleepy town. He never actually finishes the whole bottle, but he does sleep through (most of) the night. Some nights from 9pm to 5am and some others from 9pm to 3am followed by a 3:30 - 6:30 nap. My routine for when he wakes up is, change the diaper, make the bottle, sit on couch and give him the bottle. Sometimes I'm pretty tired and just want a few more hours of sleep . . . . but no matter how tired I am or how many times he gets up in the middle of the night or how poopy the diaper is, when he smiles at me I know its all worth it. His smile is like the best drug in the world, just a glimpse of one and I'm on cloud nine. And his smiles are getting bigger and bigger and more deliberate all the time. He looks at me and knows I'm his Mama and gives me the biggest toothless grin (maybe a hint of a giggle) . . . its the best!
I am so grateful for all that I have in my life right now!!! Off to start a new day!
1 comment:
He does look like a little man....love it! Glad to hear your bedtime routine is working out so smooth and he is getting used to sleeping at night too. You are doing an AWESOME job...way to go! =)
Post a Comment