Wednesday, August 20, 2008
New toys, new clothes
Today I worked from home and Johnathan and I had a great day. Oh it was sooo much easier to work from home and not have to lug everything to the office. Johnathan wore his big-boy shorts today. Note to GAP, baby shorts should have the crotch snaps (like every other piece of baby clothing) so that when having to change a diaper you do not have to remove the shorts completely. It doesn't matter, he looked so darn cute I put those shorts on and off all throughout the day! Also, Johnathan tried out the fun floor play thing. Whats the name of it anyway? He really liked looking at all the colors and was kicking his legs the whole time. He tired himself out and had a nice long afternoon nap!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at the little guy - he is PERFECT!! Sooo cute! JT is the hit at my office... everyone agrees that the Gap shorts were well worth the effort! Hugs and kisses to JT!
Post a Comment