Thursday, August 14, 2008

Smiles, Spit-up and Tears

Johnathan is changing everyday! It's amazing to watch!

Just yesterday he seemed to SMILE in response to me talking to him, of course I wasn't able to get a picture . . . oh well. When we got home and tried to show Jeff our new accomplishment, Johnathan just looked at me like "nope, Mom, I'm not gonna do it now for Dad!" We will have to work on this!!

Also, Johnathan has mastered the ability to spit-up all over the place. Think projectile formula . . . oh how nice, hehe. The other night both Jeff and I got covered in spit-up and Johnathan had to take a bath to clean it all up. Until further notice "Formula (the second time around)" is my new perfume, if you have a problem with it, talk to my son! :-)

And tears . . . I just saw his first tears this morning. It makes his cries that much more heart wrenching! When I went to scoop him up this morning I actually saw tears and I nearly started crying right along with him.

Here are some photos of Mommy trying to be creative











This is the way we lay on the couch together. Don't we look so comfy! I just love these special times with the two of us!

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP