So last weekend, Jeff went up to Ohio to watch the OSU v. Troy game with Kurt. The two of them had a great time. They stayed with Erica and Smitty (Hi and we miss you!).
While Jeff was out, I spent some great Mommy and Me time with Johnathan. Here are the photos . . .
Brutus loves watching Johnathan. They are going to be great friends one day!
His shirt says "Little" then there is a Peanut. :-)
I love his face in this photo!!
Later that night we went to Sushi Thai for dinner with Grandma Lois. We love that place! :-)
The next day we went shopping at Miramar . . . it was a little sunny so I used that as an excuse to try out these adorable sunglasses. :-)
Later that night we spent time with Keri and Joe . . .
Jeff came back on Sunday after Ohio won! Yay! We missed you Daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment