Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkins . . . it's fall

It's hard to imagine that it is actually "Fall" when it's 95 and humid out . . . but we decorate and buy pumpkins (or Dunkin Donuts pumpkin muffins, yummm) and then it starts looking like fall . . . inside at least! Auntie Kristen came to visit and we decided to dress Johnathan in his fall outfit and sit him with our pumpkin decorations.

Auntie Kris loves Johnathan . . . smmmmmch!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Halloween!
Photobucket

He wants his Mummy!!! hehehe
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Daddy came home and carved the pumpkin. While he was doing this Johnathan was in his Bumbo seat. Jeff must have done something that Johnathan thought was very funny because he laughed. I don't mean a giggle, nope, this was a full belly laugh, so I started laughing too! I went to grab the video camera . . . . no luck! Johnathan likes to do these adorable things live, not pretaped! Oh well! :-)

Daddy, the pumpkin and Johnathan
Photobucket

Two adorable pumpkins
Photobucket

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP