Monday, November 24, 2008

Farmer's Market

Saturday morning Jeff went to do Habitat for Humanity with some students from school. Jeff is the Interact Club teacher sponsor . . . Jeff was very proud of the fact that he "drove over 300 nails into the house in less than 3 hours." Can I get a Tim Allen's "arrough aaaarough" (the manly "grunt" from Home Improvement). A few blister's later and all's well. They were helping build Habitat's 300,000th house, wow! Go Jeff!!!


Meanwhile, Johnathan and I went to Naples Farmer's Market with Keri and Cindy . . . . we had a very nice morning!


All bundled up . . . he looked so warm and cozy!
Photobucket



"Ohhh, Keri, this is Mangrove Honey, mmmm"

Photobucket

Smile!

Photobucket

Homemade Soap, ohhh . . . ahhhhhPhotobucket

Okay, so this is a "JAK" fruit . . . I was kinda tempted to buy it . . . naaahh

Photobucket

Is he cool or what?!?!Photobucket

I would love to tell you I bought some of these delicious looking tomatos to cook something yummy and good . . . but I didn't . . . they do look good though don't they!

Photobucket

Beautiful Mama and Daughter . . .

Photobucket

Relax man . . . .

Photobucket

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . . . every where you go . . . Photobucket

Thanks Keri for taking this photo . . . Photobucket

Awwe . . . Photobucket

Okay, so Johnathan sat up by himself (on a slope in the grass) for the count of 5 . . . "look ma, no hands!"

Photobucket

My big boy . . . sitting up all by himself . . .

Photobucket

"They all fall down . . . . "Photobucket

Yeah for Johnathan!

Photobucket

I could hug this photo!!

Photobucket

Now what guys?

Photobucket

We then enjoyed some "Bad Arse Coffee" mmm, mmm good . . .

Photobucket

Next we met up with Daddy to watch the Ohio State v Michigan game . . . Gooooo Bucks!!! By the way, Jeff pointed out that his shirt was 10 years old . . . does that mean that we are thrifty or just old?

Photobucket

Johnathan decided that a Sports Bar "wasn't his thing" so Mommy brought him home . . . I think he was missing his exersaucer . . . as you can see . . . he was happy again . . .

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love it! What a special and fun day that was...when are we going to do round two of the farmers market?

The Jones Family said...

some really beautiful pictures in this round...won't it be so great to look back on these in 20 years?!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a fun day! I love the picture your friend took.

And, I have some shirts that are 10 years old..why get rid of a classic?

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP