
After Jeff got home from work we got Johnathan all dressed up in his costume . . . so adorable!


"Umm, I have a question . . . how long do I have to wear this?"

Then we went over to Lindsey's house. This is the second year in a row that we have gone there for Halloween . . . last year Lindsey had just announced that she was pregnant . . . this year we both have our babies there . . . time flies!!!


Here are all the kids that were at Lindsey's house . . .

Sammy and Johnathan . . . say cheese!


Next we went to Keri and Joe's house . . . so much fun! Cindy and Tim were there too. Joe made a DELICIOUS soup . . . mmm mmm good . . . Jeff had four bowls! (Joe, please send me the recipe!) We handed out candy in the driveway to all the neighborhood kids . . . it was fun to try and guess what they were dressed up as . . . some were, ummm, very creative? hehehe


Johnathan was soo good the whole day. When we put him in his costume it seemed to soothe him, kinda like we wrapped him up in a big blanket . . . . until it was his bedtime! He wanted a bottle and a bed, STAT! Once we bundled him up and layed him down he was a happy camper again!
I think that we have created the start of a very nice tradition for Halloween! I can't wait for next year!
Then on Saturday night, my parents hosted a "costume" party at their house . . . . it had a Playboy theme, where the guys were suppose to dress like Hugh Hefner is smoking jackets and the women were suppose to come as blondes . . . I only took a few photos . . .
Jeff and I decided not to dress up, but Johnathan did . . . .






Here is Grandpa Wally and Grandma Lois all dressed up, oh la la

Grandma Bernie also decided to go blonde for the evening

He makes such a good Monkey!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment