There are many reason's why I love this photo . . first check out all the drool on his face and shirt, hehehe, second check out the hat, and third his face says to me "um, I'm covered in drool and instead of cleaning me up you take a photo? nice, real nice!"

"I'm warning you, all this playing could get loud!"

"laaaaaa, aaaaah, aaaaaaagggggaaaaaaa, laaaaaa, LAAAAAAAA, waaaaaa, gaaaaaaa"

"maybe I'm not communicating with the right words . . . "

"hmmm, I want Mama to know I have a full diaper and I would like a bottle, how do I get that message across . . . "

"can you read my mind? mmmmm Bottle mmmmm Full Diaper mmmm . . . are you getting any of this?!"

"I said BOTTLE, the thing you fill with formula and shake, BOTTLE!!!"

"Geeze, Mama, and I thought you were the smart one!?!"

"A very rare photo of Daddy and me! He apparently understands how to read my mind and baby-ese! Thanks for helping me Daddy! Try again next time Mama."
No comments:
Post a Comment