Friday, December 5, 2008

Mall, Beer, Bath . . . .

Kristen, Megan and I went shopping at the Mall the other day . . . . Johnathan tagged along . . . typical guy, he slept the whole time! :-)

Just trying on some clothes . . .
Photobucket

We took over that changing room!!!
Photobucket

Sadly, these are all "no's" . . .
Photobucket

Strike a pose ladies!!!
Photobucket

How does this make my butt look?
Photobucket

Which one should I get, hmm . . . .
Photobucket

As I said . . . . he was OUT!
Photobucket

Creative Kristen stole my camera for this shot . . . . how cool!
Photobucket

In "G" by Guess . . . . having some fun with their, ummm, "contemporary" clothes . . .
Photobucket

What up, yo!?!
Photobucket

Sooo, I let Grandpa Wally and Uncle Kurt watch Johnathan for a minute . . . and look what happens!
Photobucket


Getting him started a bit early guys!
Photobucket

Later on in the evening . . . Johnathan enjoyed a tubby . . .
Photobucket

"Mama, it was a long day . . . . and this tub is so warm and enjoyable . . . I think I'm just gonna hang out for a while . . ."
Photobucket

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP