And I know that you're suppose to start with veggies . . . but we decided to start with apple sauce . . . I don't think it make that big of a difference because he does not like it . . . at all!


Okay open wide . . . . Just like last time . . . .

Puckering up . . . . And still not enjoying his "meal" . . .

He just kept spitting out what we were putting in his mouth . . . Jeff and I can't feed him without laughing . . . I love it . . . and can I just say that I'm so happy and feel very lucky to have a hubby who is so involved with EVERYTHING having to do with Johnathan . . . :-)

I just love this photo . . . I think he was trying to pull the "I'm tired, please stop trying to feed me this stuff" card . . .

Just because I don't like the taste . . . . doesn't mean I can play . . . .

In the end we have tried to feed Johnathan "real" food a few times with little success . . . his 6 month check up is in a few days (kinda freaking out that he is already 6 months old . . . where did the time go?!?!) . . . so while at the appointment we will check with the doctor who I'm sure will point us in the right direction . . .
Apple Sauce . . . mmmm mmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment