Monday, January 19, 2009

First Tooth!!!

I just can't believe it . . . Johnathan's first tooth started poking through last night. I can barely feel it with my finger tip, but its there . . . I can't get a photo of it just yet (even with my mega zoom lens) . . . but trust me . . . his tooth is there . . .

We have had lots of first so far, but this one really gets me. Even though I have plenty of photos of his toothless grin, I keep on thinking, well now he is going to have teeth and is never going to look like this again . . . and there is a tiny part of me that is sad about that.

I guess that's what being a Mom is all about. Rejoicing about the "firsts" and the new things . . . and being a little bit sad that my baby is growing up so fast . . . and loving him so much at each stage along the way and always thinking "life couldn't possibly get any better than it is right now" . . .

As soon as I can get the little bugger in a photo you know I'll post it!

Happy to have a healthy little boy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! A tooth?! Before we know it he is going to be walking and talking!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yay for a new tooth...Izzy didn't get her first until 11 months!

And, you are right, once the gummies are gone, they are gone...but then they start doing really cool stuff!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP