
Johnathan just thought it was another normal day . . .
Later on for dinner we had Grandma Bernie, Grandma Lois and Grandpa Bob over for dinner . . . they also told me what a great job we are doing raising such a good boy . . . and he definitely was showing off!!




Well shortly after everyone left and it was bed time . . . . Johnathan started crying . . . it was definitely a new cry . . . and all day I'd been fighting off the suspision that he was coming down with a cold, just trying to ignore some of the signals . . . hoping that it was just my imagination . . . oh no . . . he was definitely sick . . . and this cry, this sad cry continued on through the whole night. Poor guy!!! I stayed up with him on the couch until 3am when I was afraid I was going to fall asleep and drop him (I didn't don't worry!!) and I got Jeff up who stayed up until 6am when I took back over . . . it was a long night and I just felt so bad for Johnathan . . . he did have a fever but it never got over 101.4. I gave him Tylenol and just sat with him and rocked and rocked and just held him and tried to comfort him as best as I could. It was terrible . . . and I never want Johnathan to have to go through it again, he was just not happy at all. I wish I could say that was the worst of it . . . nope . . . all weekend long he was just not himself . . . but we trucked on and just tried our best to get him to smile that beautiful smile and laugh the way he does . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment