Thursday, February 19, 2009

Figaro Figaro Fiiigarooo

The other morning I let Johnathan play in Mommy and Daddy's bed while I showered and got ready for the day . . . I was in the other room and heard Johnathan "singing" very loudly . . . and this is what I came back to . . .

Johnathan had found the remote control . . . .
Photobucket

And somehow got the TV to a channel with an Opera on!!! (this was PBS, early morning special!)
Photobucket

He was soo proud of himself!!!!
Photobucket

"Laaaaa la la laaaaa laaaa la la la"
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at my nephew, already an opera buff! He is a star in the making!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Seems like he really enjoyed it!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP