

Then the other day we had to get a whole list of chores done . . . it all started with a "quick" oil change for my car . . . while they assured me it would only take 30 minutes, I prepared for a many hour ordeal "just-in-case" . . . well it's a good thing I was thinking with my "super Mommy powers" because we were there for THREE HOURS . . . three whole hours people . . . I took over an entire corner of the waiting room (have you noticed the ABC blanket goes with us everywhere?) . . . when I rolled in with the stroller I got the "oh great a baby is here" look, but after I got Johnathan all set-up with his "quiet" toys he was happy and playing and no one heard a peep out of him! Now . . . later in the day we had to go to the DMV . . . let's just say it didn't go well . . . Johnathan lost it and so did his Mama . . . did you know that the DMV people actually work slower when there is a baby having a meltdown?? Just an FYI in case you needed to know! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment