
He looks as surprised as I was at how good he was at standing! He loved it! He loved the new prospective and the view from standing up!!

Playing away . . . .

Whoopsie Daisy . . . he feel down on his knees . . . no worries, there were no tears, he just kept on playing!!!

We had a very nice Mommy and Me night.
Johnathan has quite the personality! Anytime anyone makes a comment about him, they ALWAYS use the word alert! Johnathan really likes to know whats going on all the time. If we are out and about he loves to people watch. If he hears a noise, he must investigate. If he can't see me and I call his name, he will move his neck and head around like an owl to find me. He isn't afraid of strangers just yet, but he likes to keep his Daddy or Mama in his sight. (Which makes me feel so happy!) When Johnathan gets tired he starts rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands and its seriously so adorable! He likes to snuggle for a while, but he's very happy to put himself to sleep in his crib. I just lay him down and whisper my sweet words to him and within minutes he's out for the night. Johnathan is sleeping most of the night, but still wakes up every now and then and wants his binkie, he can't find it himself so either Jeff or I have to get up and get it for him. We still consider him sleeping through the night!
Johnathan is a very happy and giggly little boy and I find myself really enjoying his company more and more these days. I feel like he is growing up and is a bit more of a boy than baby . . . I both love and hate this!! I miss his little baby cry and his sweet sleeping face and how he was soo soo tiny, but I love that he can sit and play and "talk" . . . oh it's all so wonderful!
2 comments:
I feel like he went from itty-bitty baby to learning how to stand in no time! Maybe we can stop by this weekend for a quick visit if you guys will be around:)
Alert...sounds like my girls. But, I prefer to call them "nosey!"
Post a Comment