While waiting for little miss Maddy to come over and play, Johnathan tried his best to show off those teeth . . . .
Check out these chompers!!!

I look at these photos and just can't get over the fact that this little boy is mine . . . .

Here is my photogenic little bugger . . .

Smile for Mama . . .

Maddy came over later on in the day, she is seven months older than Johnathan and gave us a nice little sneak preview of what's to come . . . they laughed and laughed and really enjoyed each other's company!

They both wanted some lovin' and somehow found there own little spot on my lap . . . they make great snugglers!!!

Johnathan just loved playing and watching Maddy! We have to have her over more often!!
2 comments:
Oh, what sweeties!
We have that Einstein light up toy...Izzy plays with it now. She thinks it's great that she can make different colors.
Nic - the picture of JT and Maddy, with JT looking over to the side and smiling - he looks just like you!! I think its my new favorite picture of him!! Thank you for updating... I have been waiting a new blog update!! I miss my little man!!
Post a Comment