Tuesday, March 4, 2025

Project 365 January

January 2009

I've been inspired/challenged to take a photo every day for one year and then at the end of the year put a book together of all the photos. Well, this may shock some of you, but I don't actually take photos every day, so I've gotten off to a pretty rocky start and have missed some days in January . . . but I thought since I'm doing the project anyway, I might as well post the photos at the end of each month. Some will be of things you have already seen, some not. So here we go . . .
I remember waking up on January 1st thinking I want my first picture of the New Year to be of my baby . . . this is him all smily and giggly waking up in 2009
Photobucket

Our first beach day of the 2009
Photobucket

My amazingly wonderful husband cleans the bottles and sets up the formula for me so when I get up it's all taken care of . . . every single morning!!
Photobucket

He certainly does NOT have an off button . . . I've looked!
Photobucket

His arms and legs never stop go go going!
Photobucket

Six month check-up . . . P for perfect! (Oh and B for big too!!)
Photobucket

Every toy goes straight in the mouth . . .
Photobucket

I love this look . . . I love him so much!
Photobucket

Mama's best shopping side-kick!
Photobucket

All bundled up for some yummy ice cream!
Photobucket

Mommy and Daddy out with some friends!
Photobucket

Johnathan and his buddy Emma!
Photobucket

Asleep in the car . . . peaceful and happy!
Photobucket

Hey! I'm playing with my toys and having fun!
Photobucket

Lounging on the couch and watching Noggin (thanks again Jess!!!)
Photobucket

First frost of the New Year (let's hope it's the last too!)
Photobucket

Teething!!!
Photobucket

Joy . . . . pure joy . . . .
Photobucket

So, this is sand, hmm . . .
Photobucket

Mama, I love you! (That's what I'm certain he's thinking . . . agreed?)
Photobucket

I'm thinking about pulling myself up on this . . . maybe not just yet . . .
Photobucket

Johnathan and Maddy . . . all smiles!!
Photobucket

Can you see his tooth?? It's there!!!
Photobucket

First thing in the morning, waiting for Mama to make his bottle.
Photobucket

A quiet day spent at home, I got to work on a blanket . . .
Photobucket

So by my calculation I've missed 6 days so far . . . not too shabby . . .

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

6 days missed..not too bad.

Did you make J's little hat? It's adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is too cool! I LOVE it!! 6 days is nothing... I would be missing a lot more!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP