Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just hanging around . . .

On any typical day you will find Johnathan and me at home. I'm at the computer working away and Johnathan is happy as can be playing, crawling, napping, eating, playing and repeat . . . . Now that Johnathan is mobile the days really go like this for me . . . work, bring Johnathan out from under the desk and plop him back down on his mat, work for another 10 minutes, try not to move my desk chair an inch because Johnathan has somehow gotten all of his fingers intertwined into the chair wheel, dislodge fingers plop Johnathan back on his mat, work, and on and on . . . when Johanthan is napping I run around like a mad woman trying to work in a shower if I'm lucky, but mainly working away . . . . here are some photos of our days at home . . .

Johnathan may look a little pink on his face, it's totally NOT because his Mother forgot to put sunblock on his face while we were outside, nope I would never forget to put sunblock on my baby, not me . . .




Look at his face in this next one . . . . love it!


Another day he was using the coffee table as a teether, well not really, he was trying to stand up, which he's not doing just yet. He will stand up if I hold his hands or if I put him standing up at the table, but he can't go from sitting down to standing up on his own yet . . . it's only a matter of days!






Johnathan likes to sing along with all of his toys . . .




Johnathan has the best smile and laugh ever! I just love making him laugh and seeing his smiley face all day long . . . here he is in his highchair getting ready for lunch . . . he loves to eat and gets very excited for his meal which now consists of "real" food and baby food . . .


laughing out loud . . .


does it get any better than this? no way!


After his lunch he takes a short afternoon nap and usually wakes up when Daddy gets home from work. Because I have an amazing husband, he takes care of Johanthan for the rest of the afternoon so I can get work done. I usually hear the two of them laughing and talking away while I make my work phone calls, emails, etc. Even though I sometimes wish I didn't have to work (who doesn't do that) I think we have a pretty good set-up here. I get the best of both worlds because I get to be home with Johnathan and I get the challenge and reward of working. And being with Johanthan, watching him grow and learn is something that I would never give up. I feel very lucky to be his Mama! Love you Buggers!

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

You are very lucky to have that arrangement!

J sure is getting to be less of a baby now.

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP