Friday, June 12, 2009

Footy Footy Football

Can you believe its almost football season again?  Kurt was in his teams scrimmage the other day, it's like a spring game for high school.  He got in on lots of plays and was looking good!  He is on the O-line (that's offensive line people) mainly, but sometimes plays on the D-line (defensive line).  He is number 56, which is kinda cool, since my Dad's favorite football player of all time, Lawrence Taylor "LT", had the same number.  Also, Jeff decided to get back involved with football again, but as a referee (not as a coach).  I'm so excited for Jeff because this gives him the opportunity to be involved, but it doesn't take up all the time that coaching does so Johnathan and I still get to see him!  The best of both worlds if ya ask me . . . . 

Let's go Blue Team!!! 


There are my guys!!


Ready, set, hut hut hut!!!


Good Game! Gooooo Cougars!!!


About this time every year I get so excited for football season! I can't wait to watch the games and cheer on our teams.  I'm hoping that Johnathan will get to have fun clapping and cheering on his teams this year!  

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP