We switched Johnathan's seat around so he could watch the DVD player. He loved being able to look out the window and watch everything go by. He also loved watching all the DVD's we brought to watch.

Getting comfy!

Let me ask you a question . . . why do kids STOP doing the adorable things they were doing as soon as you get out a video camera? Why?? Well, instead of a really cute babble by Johnathan you get this . . . I hope you enjoy . . . oh and do I even have to say that Jeff was joking about the beer being in the back? It was obviously in a cooler in the FRONT seat, come on we aren't newbies at driving down to the keys . . . kidding, I'm kidding, there was no beer drinking on the drive down.
We made it!!! Yay!!!! Andy and Victoria brought their new puppy, Daisy, down too! Johnathan enjoyed playing with her, and they matched the first day!

Play nice you two!!

Who me?

Nothing gets in his way if he wants something!!

D-E-T-E-R-M-I-N-E-D!!!!

Playing with Auntie Victoria . . .

Later that night we decided to go to No Name Pub for some yummy dinner. We got shrimp pizza and it was delicious . . . we also got a nice ice cold beer (or five)!!! My two favorite guys in the whole wide world . . . love you!!

No hunny, don't bite your finger, grab the money, grab it!!

Awwwwe, the newlyweds . . . so in love . . .

I'm not sure what's happening here, but hey it looks like they are having fun!!

We got home late that night and all slept very well! We had a very fun filled day coming up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment