Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mothers Day

We spent Mother's Day at the Sponseller House.  It was such a nice day.  We had a late brunch with some of the yummiest food ever!  It was also Matt's birthday so it was a double celebration day.  

Here we all are!


While we were eating Johnathan got a little restless and sleepy, Grandpa Bob held him and rocked him to sleep . . . . and then went right back to eating! hehehehe




Happy Birthday Matt!


We played a card game that was kinda like poker and kinda like go fish . . . I don't know it was confusing . . . BUT . . . I was the big winner!!!! Yay!!!


Happy Mother's Day Mommy! Love you little boy!!


Johnathan also said "Dadee" on Mother's Day . . . I don't know if we can consider it his first word because he calls lots of things "dadee" . . . check it out . . . 



oh and by the way he did not hit his head on the door . . . it was very close, but Jeff knows just the right height to hold him so that I freak out and that he misses by a hair!  :-)

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Mother's Day!

You guys really do up your holidays. Fun!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP