Friday, July 3, 2009

It's summer time . . .

Since Jeff is home for the summer we have been spending lots of time just hanging out and enjoying each other's company! We let Johnathan crawl and play and have fun and I just love it! It's times like these that make me realize what a great life I have. I have a great husband who loves me and takes care of me and makes me laugh daily. I have an adorable son who makes me grateful and thankful every minute of the day. There are times when I get down, especially with the way the world is these days, but then I get recharged . . . I feel happy and alive again. Like the saying goes, the best things in life are free . . . and free is a word that I'm really kinda fond of lately!
Like father like son, he's always interested in what's in the fridge!

Watching Mickey Mouse club . . . love it, they are so cute!!

Johnathan was playing very nicely in the front living room while I was in the kitchen . . . all of Johnathan's toys make noise, so when it was very quiet I became very nervous. Johnathan certainly does have a love for remotes!!

Oh hi Mom! I found them!!

After I hid the remotes and brought him back to his toys, it got quiet again . . . what was he up to now??? He looks innocent enough right?

Uh oh, got into the DVD's . . . . again!!!!

He loves these! I just don't get it . . . he's already a John Wayne fan, making his Daddy proud!

Caught red handed!!

So serious!!

Ooohhh, what's under there . . . .

He makes the mess, I clean it up . . . happily too, I might add. :-)

Another day . . . . we found these sunglasses for Johnathan . . . they don't have arms, but a band with velcro instead. Johnathan did not want them on, just like he doesn't like hats, he pulls them off right away . . . . Jeff's attempt at putting the sunglasses on . . .

Looking, ummm, great, hehehe!

Total time spent on head = .3 seconds!

1, 2, 3 . . . . and they're off!

but they make a great chew toy!

Yay!

Mommy and me! Love ya!

Oh hi there!

Johnathan has these looks that make him seem so old, so thoughtful . . . just look at him here . . .

or here . . . deep in thought . . .

seriously!

Enjoying the lazy days of summer . . .

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP