Meltdown's, there are a part of life. While I don't think anyone likes them too much, they remind us just how great our kids are 99% of the time . . . 98% of the time . . . 95% MOST of the time!! :-)
First, let's start with my little angel . . . playing so well all by himself . . . everything's groovy!

Then out of nowhere . . . smile - gone, laughter - none, toys - not interested . . . I smell a meltdown coming!

As you can see in Exhibit A - tension is growing between the eyes, finger is getting ready to point, deep breath in for the loud scream seconds away . . .

Exhibit B - angry face, finger in full pointing position, and the lungs are screaming, this ladies and gentlemen is in fact a grade A level 1 meltdown . . .

And he doesn't like the fact that I'm taking photos, oh no, he wants out of his play area, like 5 seconds ago . . . do you hear me?

I said NOWWWWW!!!

Okay, Mom, what if I just asked nicely, PLEASE!! Would you PLEASE pick me up? Now?!

Well, I did pick him up right after that last photo. And I'm sure not gonna win any "Mother of the Year" awards by documenting the whole thing. But come on, I SO have blackmail when he's about 16 and brings home a date . . . wait, I meant 26, he's not dating until he's 26! :-)
2 comments:
perfect! you captured it perfectly!
This is absolutely FANTASTIC!! He is sooo cute, even when he is having a tantrum! Looking at the last picture, I understand why he is crying... look at his gum - the poor kid has teeth coming in! You still win Mother of the Year - I don't know of any other Mother who documents their child so well!!
Post a Comment