You are fighting the urge to fall asleep and find dreamland . . .
And your mother is recording it because you are so darn cute she can't stand it!
2 comments:
Kris
said...
That was sooo cute! I was seriously just laughing so hard I thought I was going to fall off my chair! Reminds me of JT's Grandma Lois falling asleep in the oddest places (ex: movie theater, couch watching TV, at her desk, etc.)!
2 comments:
That was sooo cute! I was seriously just laughing so hard I thought I was going to fall off my chair! Reminds me of JT's Grandma Lois falling asleep in the oddest places (ex: movie theater, couch watching TV, at her desk, etc.)!
I totally remember those days! I also remember Grandma Lois falling asleep any time she actually sat down for a few minutes. - Jen Schwartz
Post a Comment