Play date at a local park with friends
I started a monthly play-date with all my friends called "Afternoon at the Park". It's a very informal "show-up if you can" play date at different parks around town. It's a great way to get the kids together and catch-up with good friends. Here's photos from the first one!
Peyton, Sammy and Johnathan are all in there somewhere!


Big boy going down the slide!

Taking turns nicely ...... well kinda!

My little thinker!


Oh and here's one with all the kiddos, Bella, Sammy, Peyton and Johnathan!

Naples Zoo
The first Saturday of every month is free for all Collier County residents so we make sure we try to get there to see the animals and let Johnathan explore! (Thanks to Uncle Matt, we have a whole year to have fun, he got us a year pass for Christmas!!)
Johnathan is checking out the Gators!

And the Leopard!

And the lion . . . I think he got a little shy here!

I can't remember what was in here, but it's hidden pretty well!

Daddy helping Johnathan see the animals from a little higher up off the ground!

Oh and finally the black bear! Lions and Leopards and Gators and Bears, Oh My!

Celebrating some family birthdays
We celebrated a slew of my family's birthdays at once, it was a fun time! Auntie Karen and Johnathan snuggling up!

Happy Birthday to you and you and you and you and you

Here try some cake!! :-)


Playing peek-a-boo with Nikki and Grandma Lois! Johnathan was LOVING this!!


Normal day
On any given day you can find Johnathan walking around with the drum set around his neck . . .

Or camping out on the couch watching Mickey Mouse or Elmo

Shower time
Johnathan LOVES the tubby and the shower! He runs to get in and plays and plays until we run out of hot water! I don't think I'll ever have to worry about him being the stinky kid at school! hehe :-)





Johnathan's friend's birthday party
Johnathan's friend Mathyas turned two in November and on the drive to his party Johnathan snuck in a little cat nap . . . there's something about sleeping babies that I just L.O.V.E.!!!

Love it!!!

Soon enough we were at the party and ready for Johnathan's first ever wagon ride! He was a little nervous to start off with and then one of the other kids started screaming so Johnathan joined in. In the end he did enjoy himself he just was a little scared to start off with.



He did have fun, promise!

Snack time!!!

Playing with his buddy, Samantha!

Oh boy! Getting all the kids together for a photo . . . not an easy task I tell you, but hey, we kinda got all the kids in there . . . I think!

Ended the party by finding a quiet corner and some chalk. He loves to draw with chalk!!!

My little drummer boy
This is right about when Johnathan started showing signs of feeling sick, Uncle Kurt tried to cheer him up . . .

. . . . didn't really work at first, but then . . .

Johnathan found the drums in my cousins room and was in heaven!

he LOVED banging away at those drums and made quite some noise!!



Maybe he will take after his Daddy and play drums in high school?

Carving a pumpkin with Auntie Kris and Uncle Kurt
Johnathan came down with a pretty bad cold that turned into a stomach bug and this was just the beginning. He's in a too small shirt and sweat pants because he lost his lunch on the way to my Mom's place. We tried to keep him distracted from feeling so sick by carving a pumpkin.

Ewwwww! What is that stuff! hehehe :-)

He wasn't falling for it, the poor little guy was sick sick sick! :-(

Not even an oreo ice cream sandwich cheered him up! We should have known something was up!

Thanksgiving
We started Thanksgiving by having breakfast at my Mom's. Here's Johnathan with the Attanasio's.

One of my favorite family photos, although poor little baby was so not feeling well!

This is how he spent most of the day, just clinging on to me and not wanting to do anything.

Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We had dinner with the Meerpohl's and again all Johnathan wanted to do was lay on my and snuggle. Although I hated the fact that he was sick, I loved every minute of his snuggles!

Enjoying some fun family time!

Johnathan was ready for dinner . . . . where's everyone else?

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Pfffhew what a busy November!
3 comments:
I love the shower pictures, and the smile on his face with the real drum set..priceless!!!
YAY new blog post!! Keep it up! I hope my favorite little man is feeling better! I LOVE the family picture of you guys at Thanksgiving & the picture of Johnathan playing the drums!!
Ok... after reviewing the pictures again, I LOVE the slide and thinker pictures! Johnathan's little smile could turn any day into a good day! He just lights up the pictures! LOVE tham!! And I am not bias at all :)
Post a Comment