Great Grandma Betty is famous for her "Roni and Mac" dinners. I think its been the same exact dinner, prepared in the same exact way, using the same pots, pans and dishes for the past 30 years. There's something to a tradition like that. In case you were curious, it's pasta, red sauce, meatballs and sausage. But there's always something special added when Betty makes it. Her company and commentary are second to none because things like "oh you don't like hot italian sausage?" are said without a hint of humor to it because she genuinely wants to know. It's a hoot to go there!
Betty lives on the water and Johnathan was introduced to the "funnest thing to do at Betty's" . . . throw rocks in the water . . . but as Betty would say "only throw the cheap rocks, I just spent $30 for the nice ones!" And I'm not even exaggerating the truth at all, she really said that. Now I don't even know how to differentiate between the nice rocks and the cheap ones, all I know is that we had fun!
And talk about the perfect lighting . . . check out this hunk!
Oh how I love seeing them together . . . my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment