Jeff loves spicy food. I mean LOVES it. Like we go to a Thai restaurant and he asks for his food Thai hot and then "make it a little bit hotter". They know us there so they add on the heat. Jeff literally cries and sweats while he eats, it's an experience, but he LOVES it. The hotter the better. And me? I'm a wimp, I can't even enjoy jalapeno poppers without kinda wincing and they're filled with cool cream cheese!
So, the other day Jeff was eating chips and "wimpy" salsa because it was "only" store brand hot . . . Johnathan wanted a taste and I was a bit hesitant, but figured what's the worst that could happen?
Going in for a taste - notice the sippy cup of milk waiting in the back just in case?
Hmmmm . . . do I like this?
Oh, it's kinda hot, uuuuuhhhh
Yeah, he likes it!!!
Like father like son!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment