Friday, April 16, 2010

Typical Morning


The following photos were taken between 7:30 and 8:30 this morning . . . this is how any normal morning goes for us . . .

Morning Baby!
Photobucket

Me: Good Morning!!!!
John: Daddy?
Me: Daddy's at work
John: Daddy?
Me: Nope just Mama, can you say Mama?
John: Daddy?
Me: Mama, Mama!
John: Mama?
Me: Yes, baby?!
John: Daddy?
Me: uggggggh!

Photobucket

He's winking here . . . and trying to say "wink" around the binky.
Photobucket

Ready to get up?
Photobucket

New diaper, now to get dressed . . .
Photobucket

He's a very silly boy in the morning!
Photobucket

All dressed and ready for breakfast . . .
Photobucket

Mama, I want pancakes!!!
Photobucket

There's a volcano in Iceland? Whaaaa?
Photobucket

One more sip and let's hit the road!
Photobucket

Ready to go!
Photobucket

Talking all the way to get Donuts (I get Muchkins for all of John's teachers on Fridays)
Photobucket

Who does Mama love????
Photobucket

John realized we were in line for "don dons" and was VERY excited!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahhhh the joys of a sugar powdered mini-donut
Photobucket

At school, signed in and his lunch box put away . . .
Photobucket

Sooo happy to be at school with his teachers and friends!
Photobucket

Bye Bye Mama, see you in the afternoon!
Photobucket

So there you have it! And I managed to get showered and dressed too! Superwoman I tell ya!

Hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Kris said...

You are SUPERMOM!! Great pictures Nic! He is too cute in the morning!! I especially LOVE his reaction to the don-dons - we LOVE the same things!

Jessica said...

Woohoo! Way to go on making those hectic morning routines sound easy! And donuts for the teachers? Nice! I'll have to remember that someday:)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I can do relate to the asking about daddy....it's a little sad, isn't it?

And, how nice of you to do donuts for your teacher.

The Jones Family said...

Yes! I love these kinds of posts...getting insight into people's lives! what a day! thanks for sharing...what a cutie! what a good mommy!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP