Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Beach and Bathtub

Since it was such a cold Florida winter we hadn't been to the beach in forever. Other than our pizza dinner at the beach a few weeks back we hadn't had a beach day since last year! While the water was still freezing by my standards, I need hot tub temps, and it was a little windy . . . we had a great time!

Getting all set-up!
Photobucket


Ready to dig in!
Photobucket


We were happy that Laura was able to meet us there! Johnathan didn't mind the water temperature at all! He was in heaven!
Photobucket


Throwing stones and shells everywhere and getting himself covered in wet sand!
Photobucket


Posing with Laura . . .
Photobucket


And with Mama . . . say cheese!
Photobucket


He didn't want to stop for a second! He was go go go!
Photobucket


And then he hit a wall and was TIRED! He napped on me for a while and then we headed home where he slept for another 4 hours!!!
Photobucket


Then it was tubby time . . . and I will let you know that I can not find a way to edit bathroom photos so that they look "normal" . . . so I give you "Groovy Bathtub" photos . . .
Photobucket


What's that?
Photobucket


I don't know?
Photobucket


Stick out your tongue
Photobucket


Now it's time to wash my hands . . .
Photobucket


Aaahhh, love the feeling of warm water rushing through your fingers . . .
Photobucket


Whatcha doing?
Photobucket


Photobucket


Okay, wash the bubbles off . . . and yes he is using a "Captain Tony's" cup from Key West . . . don't judge! :-)
Photobucket


All clean!
Photobucket


All done!
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

He has so many GREAT expressions...I can tell the exact mood just by looking at pictures of his face! Love the pic of you two sitting back and lounging together at the beach.

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP