Monday, May 3, 2010

Grandma Bernie's Birthday

Happy Birthday Grandma! This year Bernie asked for family photos for her birthday. We have started the planning process and will be taking photos this summer, but I wanted to make sure Bernie had something to open. So I put this photo in a frame . . .
Photobucket

And Johnathan helped her open the gift!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Then we had cake . . . have I mentioned before how much Johnathan loves cake? We can't even leave it out because if he sees cake all he says is "cakey? cakey? CAKEY!!!" What can I say, he's definitely got a sweet tooth!
Photobucket


Where's my cake???
Photobucket


Happy Birthday!
Photobucket


Then after dinner, Jeff had to clip some of Johnathan's nails since they were a little too long . . . how cute is this? Johnathan NEVER would have sat this still for Mama, but anything's possible with Daddy! My boys . . .
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Manrings said...

this is such a great family post....love it! cute of JT helping to open the presents too. sammy says the same thing...you say party she immediatly says CAKE? too fun! xo

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP