Johnathan wanted to help Daddy make dinner . . .

So he watched real close and copied everything Daddy did . . .

"Like this Mama?"

"Pat Pat Pat the dough"

More cheese please!

Very carefully placing each piece of pepperoni on the pizza!

Johnathan was very polite and asked me "peese" for each piece of pepperoni and then would say "ayankoo" (thank you) after I gave him each piece . . . makes me very proud to hear his good manners!

Dinner was especially yummy that night since we all helped put it together!

2 comments:
Look what a good chef my nephew is!! I am SO proud of him!! He is going to cook his Auntie and Mama out of the kitchen!
Little kitchen helpers are so sweet...until they want to do it ALL the time:) Today Bridget insisted on helping me make an Eggo! We had Publix dough pizzas last week too. I'm glad to see we weren't the only ones who couldn't roll them out much bigger than a personal size!
Post a Comment