

Oh boy! Time to clean up! So to the bathroom we went . . .


Then out of no where John wanted to brush his teeth. Since this is a daily struggle I was all for it! Go John go, brush those teeth!

A few days later I decided to take John out for Mommy and me ice cream date. We went to Dairy Queen and I got Johnathan his own ice cream cone and just handed it over. I knew he would love it . . .

Going in for the first bite . . .

Ice cream happiness!



Just as we were getting ready to leave it started pouring rain. I considered it mother natures way of forgiving me for forgetting any type of wipes to clean him up. We took our time getting in the car and by the time we were home you could hardly tell we were wearing more ice cream than we ate.
It's a good thing kids are washable! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment