Monday, August 9, 2010

It'll grow back, right?

Growing up I definitely tried new and different things with my hair. Will anyone ever let me live down the bowl hair cut that I thought would look even cooler if I died my hair purple? No, I don't think so. Anywho, Jeff and I thought it would be cool to try out a mohawk in Johnathan's hair, just for fun . . .

After the first swipe we realized there was no going back!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Johnathan didn't seem to mind at all . . . in fact I think it gave him a little extra spunk!
Photobucket

It was straight to the tubby so that we could wash off any extra hair and I tried and tried to get Johnathan to do the rocker hand gesture, you know the one where just your pointer and pinky are up, and this was the best he could do . .
Photobucket

What a cutie!!!!
Photobucket

The mohawk has since grown out, but I have a feeling John will be asking for it again one of these days!

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

seriously...too cool! I would love to do that to Mathyas' hair! ROCK ON JOHN!!!!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP