Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Starting 2011 off right!

I can't think of a better way to start off the year than an early morning trip to one of our favorite local parks. Even better, Grandma Lolus and Aunt Kris joined us! We had a blast running around the park.

I have to say it was very, very nice to have my Mom and Kris there to play with John. I mean I do love all the fun times we have at parks, but this pregnant Mama is happy to just sit and take photos as well!
Photobucket

I love this photo, John pushing Mommy! :-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

And then it was John's turn!Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next was this tripod sea-saw type thing that John insisted Grandma and Kris go on with him. So much fun!
Photobucket

"No Grandma, legs UP, like ME!!"
 Photobucket

Then it was over to the dig it area . . . here is John scooping up "coconut and chocolate ice cream" and making sundae's to order! I love his imagination!
Photobucket

Do you want sprinkles and whipped cream? Ok!
Photobucket

I also love that I get to be in some of these photos too!
 Photobucket

A few days later Jeff, John and I went to the zoo. We love it there! We got there right as they opened and some of the animals were just waking up and very active, like the friendly leopard . . . thank goodness for plexiglass!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay John, where do you want to go next?
Photobucket
And we're off!
Photobucket

I have to say I wouldn't want to start off the year any other way!

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP