Baking brownies with Mommy, John had so much fun with this. I can see us baking lots more in the future!

If you ask John we "put in three cups of eggs and stir, stir, stir and three cups of water and stir, stir, stir"

Yum!

Relaxing with Daddy, love my boys!

Fun morning at the zoo, John loves sitting on Daddy's shoulders!

Shannon enjoyed her first trip to the zoo too!

He heard his echo in the tube and thought it was hilarious!

Afternoon at the park, it might look like bad weather, but it really was a nice day! Big boy John climbing up all by himself!!

Mommy and Shannon all snuggled up! Shannon loves being in the wrap and I love having her so close, it's almost like being pregnant again!

Celebrating a friend's 3rd birthday! John's all the way on the left, a little less than enthusiastic about joining the photo.

Gotta love all the babies!!

Happy Family!!

The newest Sponsellers, okay so everyone is not smiling or looking at the camera but at least we got them all together, right?

Playing with friends then and now, I just love looking back to see the similarities when John was Shannons age.
Shannon and Kinsley

John and Sammy

Big brother John and baby sister Shannon loving on each other!

Awwe! Love it!

Smiley Shannon!! Shannon's been showing off her smiles lots lately. I love her happy, toothless grin!


And, I have to say, I just love her dressing her up in cute outfits, like this one!

And this other too cute outfit!! I see us playing lots of dress-up in the future!

You are my sunshine!

John and Shannon playing before bedtime. John really enjoyed showing Shannon how the birdies on her bouncy worked. It was adorable to watch them start to play together.

Lots more updates to come!
3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these pictures!! Thank you SO much for sharing! They are awesome! Shannon is too adorable and John is soo cute. I really love the picture of John kissing Shannon's forehead. Can't wait to see you guys at Kurt's graduation.
Love
Kris
okay seriously.....the picture of john and sammy when they were little babies together...thats one of my most favorite pictures. i remember that day like it was yesterday!!! this is such a great post of pictures. you and victoria look beautiful together with all the cousins! the ones of baby shannon in her pink hat and striped pants...ADORABLE! wow....now i feel like i need to go and take some more pictures. hehehehe
ps. meant to tell you the other day...love the pictures of you carrying shannon in the moby! isn't it the best?!
Post a Comment