Thursday, April 5, 2012

Christmas 2011 part 3

 - Christmas 2011 part 3 -

It was a long and lovely Christmas Eve full of celebrating with all of our family. That night we started a new tradition. Just days before I went and bought our own beautiful "Twas the night before Christmas" book. (I know that's probably not the title, but whatever!) I never knew there were so many choices and that made picking the right one that much more important! I hemmed and hawed over the beaufitul illustrations in this one or the beautiful writing in the other . . . finally decided on a bright and colorful one that I hope will entertain my children for years to come.

We got home and changed into brand new Christmas pajamas, sat in front of our beautiful tree with some gifts already there from Mommy and Daddy, Santa doesn't get to have all the fun of picking out gifts, and read our new book!
Photobucket

After reading our book the kids were still a little wired from the day so we let them stay up for just a little bit longer to calm down, relax and get ready to have a good nights sleep before another very full and exciting day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We tucked the kids in and before we knew it, morning was here! Santa had delivered lots of fun presents and John was already ready to get up.
Photobucket

We got Shannon up and let John come out and see what Santa had left . . .
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think the pictures speak for themselves!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Santa left a few toys unwrapped and ready to play with right away, Shannon was very happy about that!
Photobucket

There was paper ripping left and right, it was just perfect!
Photobucket

"Wow! This is gonna take a while to put together!"
Photobucket

Big brother helping out little sister
Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE IT!!!
Photobucket

Shannon love
Photobucket

Photobucket

After putting together one of the many toys the boys had a blast playing with it!
Photobucket

Quick shower and change for John, nap time for Shannon and then back to the gifts!
Photobucket

One of the big gifts Santa brought for John was a brand new "Mater" bike. So of course we had to go try it out!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is just too funny, Shannon was having diaper issues and so Jeff put her in this outfit, I think she looks like a golden girl here, no?
Photobucket

Anywho . . . the day continued with dinner at the Meerpohl's house. And I clearly remember at one point looking at Victoria and saying "I'm so over taking pictures right now" to which she got me another drink . . .
Photobucket

Photobucket

Again these two, again the hat . . .
Photobucket

John love
Photobucket

And one more family photo to cap the night.
Photobucket

To say we had a great Christmas holiday is an understatement. We got to see all of our family. We got to spend time just the four of us. It was amazing and lovely and just perfect.

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP