Bath time fun!

They enjoyed bath time together for a while :)


Shannon was feeling extra photogenic these days . . . so I took advantage and snapped away!






Jeff and I had a HUGE surprise for John that we knew he would just love. His all time favorite cartoon "Phineas and Ferb" was having a live show come to Germain Arena and we got tickets! John was thrilled!!

Quick photo of us getting there!

We asked Grandma Lolus to come with us too! (Shannon was at home with Bert)



John sat there open mouthed in awe the whole show. He still talks about it all the time. It was really so special to have "John time" too. We will definitely do things like this again!!
Fun in the driveway . . .



Again with the eating of non-food things!

So I'll admit, the first time she did this I was a little nervous, but the girl is d.e.t.e.r.m.i.n.e.d. and stubborn, she climbed up that slide and slid down on her belly over and over again, she's sturdy!!



Love from big bro!

Then it was time for our annual Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Awareness walk. And a good opportunity to dress up in all pink! ;)



Yeah, she's cute!

Another fun Mommy and John time! I brought him to the new children's museum of Naples and he loved it! There was tons to do, but he was most interested in the train tracks room!




Next up was grocery shopping!



Then some fishing and we bumped into his friend Miguel!!

Finally we bought a yummy juice box and sat outside together. It was really nice to have some "us" time!

We love being outside on our driveway which means our garage door is nearly always open, so we get some fun outdoor visitors. (Just ask me about the "small" black razor snake I found the other day!) Jeff called us out to see a fun visitor, the box turtle!

John was very interested in him!


Hey there little buddy!

Jeff explained that our little friend was a far way from a safe home and that we needed to bring him back to his "forest". So Jeff and John walked him home!

John came back to report that Mr. Turtle was safe and sound! A little sad to leave his "friend" though . . . he's sweet and thoughtful from time to time :)

Shannon was not as impressed! ;)

And even less impressed with John's "lesson" on how to ride his little bike! Ahhh the joys of having an older brother!



Not to worry! They were on better terms soon!


We had another fun trip to the zoo, it was much warmer this time!! :)




Oh I can't forget what happened on this trip to the zoo. Shannon's hat fell off and some very nice zoo guy called over to us to say "hey I think your daughter dropped her hat", he picked it up and held it out to me. I started walking over to him only to notice that he had what looked to be a 50 lb. bird on his other arm. And it wasn't nice looking. I stopped dead in my tracks and could not move. I was terrified, I mean I knew he was holding it and all, but man! He assured me that it was "just a baby vulture ma'am and I've got a hold of his feet." Suuuuure, just keep it the hell away from me and my babies!!! I nearly asked him to throw the hat back on the ground so I could safely pick it up myself . . . fun times!!

Back at home a lazy morning . . . loving on each other . . .




Fun afternoon outside enjoying where we live . . . Daddy and John trying to fly a kite . .


Shannon crawling in the grass, love!!





School Photos - I love these, but it makes me realize how quickly they are growing up!! Yikes! :) (by the way John does own more than this one shirt, it just happens to be his favorite, I pick my battles!)





Finally we ended March with John having surgery to have his tonsils and adenoids out. He was such a trooper! He did have a few bad days, but overall I was super impressed with how fast he bounced back! Just to document, I snapped a few pictures, shocking righ?! ;)



April's up next and Shannon's birthday!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment