



Swamp Buggy Parade


BBQ festival at the fairgrounds

John was super brave and tried a fun bungee jumping trampoline thing. I never thought in a million years he would actually do it, but he had SO much fun. His happy face was precious!



This face!




The Hemricks were there too! :)


Fun morning at the soccer field.

Shannon was more interested in the donuts. ;)











One day we picked up Shannon from school and one of her teachers had braided her hair! I was amazed because first, Shannon doesn't let me touch her hair and second, if I do manage to get a bow or clip in, it's ripped out in seconds.


Mini-golf outing!





Then we got some ice cream after!





"Dance with me Shannon" -John


Didn't even realize what was on the TV when I took this photo!

Calming down after an epic meltdown in Publix


One of our favorite places to be :)

There was a turtle who had lost his way.











Melts my heart


After crunching numbers and making sure it made total sense we decided to turn in my old grandma car and get a brand new, absolutely beautiful, super fun, bright blue car!

And we got a TV with it too!!

It's our family tradition to put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. This year we all did it together. :)




Poor Shanny, this is her "not feeling good" face, boo!

Story time with Bert

Shannon was pretending to sleep, it was adorable!


Once we got the tree where we wanted it, it was time to decorate it!














He was mesmerized!



John's best buddy is Kyle and John had been asking for a long time to have him over for a play date. They had so much fun together!! :)




Then it was time to put up the first ever Sponseller Countdown to Christmas. I was so excited to do this, I had literally planned it from the day after Christmas the year before. There were 25 gloves so that we had 25 days to countdown to the big day. And then we found out we would be getting visited by the Elf of the Shelf!! December was going to be so much fun and it was all just about to begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment