Wednesday, March 26, 2008

24 Week Check-Up

Today I had my 24 week check-up and everything is normal and looking good. The doctor measured my tummy (26 cm) and we listened to the heart-beat (150 bpm). He said that I'm doing well and everything is going very normal. For my next appointment I have to drink some orange stuff and get my glucose tested. If I don't pass the test I apparently become a human pin cushion and have to get my blood taken quite often, let's keep our fingers crossed that all goes well with that.

The baby is moving lots everyday. Kristen (my sister) was the first to feel him move. Jeff tries all the time, but I think we have a stubborn baby on our hands! It seems he knows when Jeff puts his hand on my tummy and stops moving all together, when Jeff pulls his hand off, the baby is kicking and moving again! Oh well!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy I got to feel Juice!!! So exciting!!!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP