Nic - Everyone in my office is convinced that you are having twins! They all said how thin you look, and then all the sudden you look down and see a big belly :) Everyone was commenting on what a good looking couple you and Jeff are (one of my coworkers thought that we were looking at models on a website).
I'm so glad you posted some of the pictures that he took! They look so great!! I'm glad you guys took them. This is such a wonderful time in your lives to document, document, document.
3 comments:
Nicole -
These are GREAT!! You look fantastic! You need to print the pictures, frame them and put them up in your house! Now all we need is JT!
Kris
Nic -
Everyone in my office is convinced that you are having twins! They all said how thin you look, and then all the sudden you look down and see a big belly :) Everyone was commenting on what a good looking couple you and Jeff are (one of my coworkers thought that we were looking at models on a website).
Kris
I'm so glad you posted some of the pictures that he took! They look so great!! I'm glad you guys took them. This is such a wonderful time in your lives to document, document, document.
Post a Comment