Today was my 37 week check-up. My belly is still at 37 cm, the baby's heartbeat was 135 bpm, both completely normal. He checked my cervix and I'm not dialated at all. As of now the baby is full term and we are just playing the waiting game. I was told to walk a lot and remain active to get the baby to move down and get things started. So that's my plan! The baby is still moving lots everyday, he does seem to sleep during the day and is most active at night so we are going to have to work on that once he is born!
If you have any helpful hints to start labor, please let me know! Thanks and have a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wowser... did you get 2 messages from me.... I have sent them..I think...lightening storm keeps kicking me off so not sure..
HUGS AND KISSES toy ou 3!!
Auntie Cindy
Well... I am NOT a baby expert (not even close)... but,according to Dr.Spock walking, sex, castor oil, and spicy foods (amongst some other suggestions)... all help to induce labor. So, start eating spicy food!
(http://www.drspock.com/article/0,1510,5329,00.html)
Good Morning Momma!!
Agree with Kristin...WALK WALK WALK is the best.. also if you have one of those large exercise balls that you can sit on and rock and roll on..believe me they do it on the baby channel to get women thinned and dilated..
Poor JT... I have a feeling with all this rushing him to enter the world...he will be a very mellow..relaxed guy!! And SO handsome!!!! Kisses..
Auntie Cindy
Hey Nicole...let the countdown continue. Keep feeling positive and healthy.
ps. I tried all the 'tricks' to get labor started but nothing worked for me. I just walked each day and had to wait until the due date!
Youre doing great!!!!!
Sorry, I would advise against the exercise ball. I deflated mine after recent news story about injuries when the ball bursts and the user falls to the floor.
I would exercise patience. Mother Nature usually knows what she'd doing.
Post a Comment