Okay, so we went for our 38 week check-up today and have big news. I am being induced next Tuesday . . . Johnathan Thomas will be born on July 8, 2008!!! My Dr. is leaving on vacation at the end of next week and I couldn't imagine anyone else delivering the baby so he agreed to induce me a week early. Jeff and I are sooo excited! We really can not wait!!
My belly measured at 40cm and the baby's heartbeat was 130 bpm. I can definitely tell that the little guy has been moving down because the bottom of my belly has gotten major stretch marks in the past few days and I have felt lots of pressure. I'm not dialated at all yet, but the doctor did say that the baby was in the right position and moving down.
Since we now know for sure that JT will be here next week I'm sure I won't be able to sleep until then. The anticipation is killing me!
I will be sure to keep everyone updated on all that goes on. I will try to get pictures out as soon as possible, please be patient!
Take care and have a great day!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know we love you three!
Enjoy your weekend. Call us if you need ANYTHING!!
Ma and Pa Larrison
Post a Comment