Thursday, July 10, 2008

Johnathan Thomas Sponseller is here!!!

Johnathan Thomas made it into the world on July 8, 2008 at 6:57pm, weighing 8lbs. 7oz, 20 inches long and absolutely perfect in every way!

It was a long day for this Mama! The pitocin (contraction starting drug) was started at 7am and my water broke at 8:48 am and then everything moved very slowly, there were even mentions of a C-section. Hearing that Jeff decided to meet up with the very anxious Grandparents-to-be for dinner. Pretty much as soon as he left the room things started to move faster. A little while later, I gave him the call and he was back in a flash! The next thing I know they are telling me to push, 20-30 minutes later and we had baby Johnathan.

This was truly the most amazing experience of my life. There are no words to describe how I feel being a Mom. I have heard it from lots of other Mom's and it's so true, having a baby is a miracle and just the best thing in the world. I love my little guy with more than I thought I had to love!

Jeff and I are still in recovery mode and just trying to get through the days (and nights) with some sanity. It's tough, but we wouldn't give this up for the world.

I would write more, but I'm tired and I want to get some sleep.

And the moment you've all been waiting for . . . the photos. Here you go, enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

dave and mindy

The Manrings said...

Congratulations again to your new little family of 3. You did an amazing job and look at how healthy baby JT is. Yippeee! Hope your first few days at home are going well and you are getting some kind of sleep. Let me know if you need anything, we're just down the street. Give Jonathan a little kiss on the nose from us! =)

Anonymous said...

Gwen saw the pictures today she said aw aw aw what a cutie aw he is so small Grandma he is so cute look at his hands aw aw aw look he is cute. Welcome to the world little one!

Gwen and Grandma

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP